Colleen Lewis, NTV News
Published Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Read More Here -->> Business booming for west coast man selling safer barbeque brush
Business booming for west coast man selling safer barbecue brush
Jason Janes threw out his wire brush barbecue cleaner after seeing array of stories about people who required surgery after ingesting the small wire bristles in food.
After using a piece of wood on his grill for some time, he decided to create one made of juniper that would be more durable.
He says what started as a hobby is something he still enjoys doing, but his main goal continues to be safety. He advises anyone with a wire brush to throw it out, no matter how they chose to clean their grill.